How to order:
Prepare your quilt top – if you are providing the backing and batting they must be a minimum of 6 to 8 inches larger than your quilt top. Prepare your binding if you are choosing that service. Incorrect or poor preparation will
incur extra charges. Defects in quilt piecing cannot be hidden by quilting over it.
Call me at (612) 270-3580 (cell) for an appointment. If you are in the Metro area we can arrange a time and place that is mutually convenient. Or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail your quilt to me at:
Charlene’s Longarm Quilting
13210 Pierce Street NE
Blaine, MN 55434
Upon receipt of your quilt, I will contact you to discuss your quilting options; pattern, thread, batting, cost and all other details.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Actual Shipping costs additional
- Minnesota residents add 7.25% sales tax
- 50% deposit required, balance due on or before delivery
- Payment terms Cash or Check only
- Not responsible for lost or damaged quilts